Design and manufacturing
The LEENCE system has been developed by an experienced team of industrial designers, electronic and computer engineers as well as experts in video analysis.
Both the design and manufacturing of the main unit have been made in facilities that meet the rigorous standards of production and quality present in the aviation industry.
Made with the latest materials like carbon fiber and aluminum alloy with high strength anti-corrosive properties, commonly used in the aviation industry, outdoor installations, armor plates etc.
All sensors used for inspection are of the Mobotix AG brand, a global leader in technology and intelligence video analysis. Weatherproof IP66, extremely robust and durable, day and night operation from -30 ° C to + 60 ° C.
Video analysis is managed by three independent processing units.
The infrared LED lighting guarantees perfect vehicle recognition even in complete darkness.
- Camera resolution: 6 MP (3072 x 2048 pixels)
- Conditions of use: -30 ° C to + 60 ° C
- ANPR can recognize most registration plates across Europe, USA Russia, Middle East, India, China and the Far East.
- Two independent processing units.
- Dimensions: 530 x 450 x 80 mm.
- The all-in-one computer system with ultra compact design, that is meant to save space has a touch screen LED backlit 23.8-inch Full HD.
- Complies with standard military specification of the United States Department of Defense.
- Core i7-6700 Intel processor
- 16 GB DDR4, hybrid hard drive 500GB + 8GB
- Intel HD graphics card
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Industrial ergonomic joystick with three axes Hall effect (P / T / Z), with 6 buttons for quick access to the main functions of the system. That provides a user-friendly way of working with the whole system.